Monday, September 27, 2004

VenGeAnCe is WeAk


VenGeAnCe is WeAk
Originally uploaded by Zagurim.
So this little punk-ass pledge called VenGeAnCe, who have a collective mentality of about a 10 year old, decide that I need to die. LOL. Nice try boys...

They continually cancel, silence, attack me try to kill me. None of them can do it like a man. They all have to use their COI and sneak up on me while I am busy engagng monsters before they will attack; like somewhow that is going to affect the outcome of their attack.

So, without further boring dialogue from me...I shall now proudly wear the title "VenGeAnCe = WeAk" (I couldn't get the "k" in when I tried to do it in red..damn), until such time as they manage to actually kill me, or I get bored with them, whichever comes first (hint: I will get bored with them before they manage to kill me)

So weak-ass punk little bitches...come and kill me if you can...hell it will prolly take your whole pledge to attack me at once and I prolly STILL won't die because you are such little punk-ass bitches...

Oh, before anyone says, you just escape all the time..DUH. I'm not stupid enough to actually attempt to fight characters that are 15-20 levels higher than my little mage, and on top of that are knights...ooh, I can cancel and slow them, cost them some braves some greens and some poly's...they don't care..Me on the other hand, all iut costs me is an escape scroll and a b-tele LOL..

Good luck to you Zeferoth, KoMoDo and all your little friends...you are gonna need it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home