Sunday, October 03, 2004

Level 45

Well, I'm level 45..I have completed all of the quests so far other than the Level 45 Mage Quest. I have a 8Long Silver Sword that I have borrowed from a friend of mine for the quest. Even though he is in SoL, which are technically my enemies, he was an old pledgemate from a previous pledge and we have remained friends.

I actually have quite a few friends in SoL and they aren't horrid people by any means. The ones that I am friends with have been nothing but kind to me for the most part...Sure a couple of them cancel me and cause me a little headache now and again, and my bro that I borrowed the sword from Killed me at an IGG siege a while back, but hey, it was a siege, and that is VERY VERY acceptable, because hey, well, it's a siege :)

To my friends in SoL (you know who you are): Thanks for being there, thanks for being cool

To my friends in RedDevils: I'll be back soon. Just a few more levels.

To the Cheaters/EBay Account/Adena Sellers in Lineage: BITE ME PUNKS! Every time I see you cheating you will get reported. Every Lineage I sale I see on eBay will get reported promptly to Support. I hope all you little bitches and all your accounts get banned.

If you need to CHEAT to play this game, no matter what your level and items, you are just a weak ass little bitch that hasto cheat because you SUCK at this game.

The call goes out to all cheaters. PK ME IF YOU CAN!! You are welcome to try, but remember these two things: 1) it kinda exposes you...I'll know who you are.

Regarding VenGeAnCe:
My friend Genitorturer and I have talked. Things have been smoothed over between us, we have worked some things out. As such, I have taken my "VenGeAnCe = WeAk" title off. No I was not PK'ed, no I didn't get bored. Friendship comes before pledges to me, and I would rather keep my friend than a silly title.

My new title in game is "Cheaters Suck". Hope you all find it just as amusing as the old one.

I don't like to have enemies in the game. Well, let me rephrase that. I love to have enemies, but I prefer my enemies and I to be friendly or at least polite while hunting. We can fight at a siege, and if you kill me there I will congratulate you on a job well done. I will not be retailiating after the siege.

Some things I would like to see in Lineage is that after sieges (Dep), that the opposing sides stop hostilities and congratulate each other on a good siege, good attempt, whatever, and then stop the stupid constant fighting until the next siege.

So far my favorite recent siege was in Giran, I didn't fight at all. I ran around saying "nyah nyah you can't kill me". Why? because if nothing else it pulled a couple/few people away from the defenses of our enemy (SoL in this case), and allowed my team to make some progress.

I yell taunts, I will call you weak, a n00b, or whatever I can think of during a siege. Do I mean it? Nah, not one bit. Verbal warfare. If I can make you mad, you/your friends/pledgemates may make that fatal mistake. Maybe you will forget to venz from a fight, whatever. It is all in good fun and afterwards, I would hope that as I will not be out attacking you while hunting if you kill me at a siege, you would give me the same courtesy....

In short: DO NOT TAKE TAUNTING PERSONALLY

Best of luck to everyone that doesn't cheat. Cheaters I hope you get banned!!!

ok I have rambled long enough....LaterZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home